Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The first day of school!!







Every year I go through this phase! Every year, it is on this day that my feelings go on a roller coaster ride. 

When I see them wave their goodbye, with teary eyes and a full heart I wish them luck, love and a year full of sweet surprises! Today as my child takes another step, moving forward, the mom in me wants to seize the moment, long enough to get the most of it and short enough so I don’t hold them back from moving ahead! Among the crowd I see those twinkling eyes and a little unsure smile. I know, my child is smart, curious and capable… but as a mom, for me he/she will always be my baby, whom I wish all the best in life! 


When they all wave their goodbyes, I know one day all these stars will shine… And among them, one will be mine!!!

6 comments:

  1. So nicely described Jeny,made me feel so good as it was such a same feeling comes out from every mom when they say goodbye !
    They are so happy to say goodbye but we are not ready to accept their goodbye!
    So Came out of the school with the feelings they have to get their most out of here !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely...Feelings and emotions of every Mom written beautifully....

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautifully written Jeny. Echo each and every word of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully expressed. Me too in tears as this is the first time I am leaving him..

    ReplyDelete
  5. So true Jenny. Very emotional and stressful moment for all the momies out there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your brain heard your heart saying something and these feelings came out in the form of a blog. So nicely written Jeny!
    I am sure in your guidance, love and care....your beautiful stars will ALWAYS SHINE... and last line brought tears in my eyes...You are such a wonderful person, who always thinks about others and their families before thinking yourself and your family...
    Congrats and keep writing.. we want more of these lines :-)

    ReplyDelete